Brilliant Ben, Brazil
Brilliant Ben, Brazil
Brilliant Ben, Brazil
Brilliant Ben, Brazil
Brilliant Ben, Brazil

Brilliant Ben, Brazil

Mild & bittersweet

If you like mild, creamy, lots of chocolate and nuts, then this soft coffee with medium body is definitely for you. Read more.

Favorite coffee of Anita

Most popular
Regular price € 14,95 € 14,95 € 14,95 0% saved
€ 14,95 € 14,95 0% saved € 14,95 € 14,95 0% saved
Unit price /  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Delivered within 3 working days

Freshly packaged after ordering

Brilliant Ben, Brazil in short

If you like mild, creamy and a touch of caramel, then this soft Ray & Jules coffee with medium body is definitely for you. Sustainable coffee from Ray & Jules: slow and freshly roasted on solar energy.

Fair: fair trade or direct trade

Our ultimate goal: equal and direct relationships with cooperatives and/or farmers . We want to give them ownership in the coffee chain and grow together towards climate-proof plantations.

If this is not (yet) possible, we choose FTO. Through these labels we can be sure that farmers receive support to provide for their livelihood and to invest in their coffee cultivation.

Shipping information

  • Belgium : €3.45 under €30 (incl VAT) - free delivery from €30
  • Have it delivered to your home or select a BPost collection point .
  • Are you taking out a subscription? Then delivery in Belgium is included.
  • Netherlands : €3.95 under €30 (incl VAT) - free delivery from €30.
  • More information about delivery or international rates: delivery page
Brilliant Ben, Brazil

Brilliant Ben, Brazil

Region & altitude

100% arabica beans from Paraná & São Paulo, Brazil, grown at an altitude of 450-1200m.


For lovers of smooth coffee. Brilliant Ben is nice and mild and creamy.


In Brilliant Ben you taste notes of chocolate, nougat and pecan and peanut nuts.

Recommended brewing method

Espresso or milk preparations such as cappuccino, latte, flat white...

What's special
about this coffee

The image of Brazilian coffee plantations is one of endless rows of coffee plants where monoculture is the norm.

Our partner Capricornio, on the other hand, groups small and medium-sized visionary farmers who show a different face with great expertise and passion: integration of shade trees and other crops & active and organic soil enrichment, creating resilient ecosystems again. Moreover, Capricornio makes it a mission to spread this knowledge.

Brilliant Ben is direct trade

Direct trade: Brilliant Ben has no certificates, but we work with Capricornio through This Side Up and visited the specific farmers (May 2023) who make up the blend. Next step: purchase 100% (compared to the current 40%) from Ellen Fontana.

Producers & cooperative

This Brazilian blend is one that is 80% produced by female producers: the dynamic women's cooperative “Mulheres do café Matão” and the beautiful “Fazenda Fronteira” by Ellen Fontana. The remaining 20% ​​comes from Luiz himself, the driving force/co-founder of Capricornio. The composition of this blend is based on flavor and quality.

Partners since: January 2023


Processing: Natural & honey. This coffee is a blend of unwashed ('natural') and semi-washed ('honey) coffee.

Harvest months: June, July and August.

Variety: Catuai and Mundo Novo.

Importer: This Side Up

Exporter: Capricornio

Solar powered roast

Sharing the technology of our 'sunroaster' means making more impact.

Strong partnerships

We grow climate-resistant plantations together with local farmers.

Fresh & slow

Your coffee is slowly roasted and arrives at your door a few days later.

Just a wonderful coffee to drink. In other places I don't like the coffee, I drink it black and then you can really taste the difference.


Other customers also bought

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
Heerlijke koffie!

Al bijna 2 jaar onze vaste koffie. Heerlijk op elk moment van de dag als espresso. Bitterzoet met een lange afdronk. Ook zeer geliefd bij familie en vrienden..

Ben’s big fan😀

Héél lekkere koffie, niet te straf, goed verteerbaar…en mijn favoriete koffie😀

een fijne smaak om de dag mee te beginnen

Een fijne smaak om de dag mee te beginnen

Free Shipping

From €30 in Belgium and the Netherlands

Beans or ground

According to your choice

Fresh delivery

Within 3 working days in Belgium

pay safely

Choose your payment method

Sunshine in your mailbox?

Stay informed about new Sisters' Surprise coffees or other promotions, coffee tips and news from our roastery.