Strong Stephan, Blend
Strong Stephan, Blend

Strong Stephan, Blend

Spicy & bitter

Need a boost? Strong Stephan is spicy with hints of roasted nuts & tobacco. A slightly bitter blend with beautiful crema. Read more.

Favorite coffee of Stefaan

Most popular
Regular price € 16,50 € 16,50 € 16,50 0% saved
€ 16,50 € 16,50 0% saved € 16,50 € 16,50 0% saved
Unit price /  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Delivered within 3 working days

Freshly packaged after ordering

Strong Stephan, Blend in short

Need a boost? Discover the sustainable coffee Strong Stephan: spicy with hints of roasted nuts and tobacco. This powerful bitter blend has a beautiful crema. Sustainable coffee from Ray & Jules: slow and freshly roasted on solar energy.

Fair: fair trade or direct trade

Our ultimate goal: equal and direct relationships with cooperatives and/or farmers . We want to give them ownership in the coffee chain and grow together towards climate-proof plantations.

If this is not (yet) possible, we choose FTO. Through these labels we can be sure that farmers receive support to provide for their livelihood and to invest in their coffee cultivation.

Shipping information

  • Belgium : €3.45 under €30 (incl VAT) - free delivery from €30
  • Have it delivered to your home or select a BPost collection point .
  • Are you taking out a subscription? Then delivery in Belgium is included.
  • Netherlands : €3.95 under €30 (incl VAT) - free delivery from €30.
  • More information about delivery or international rates: delivery page
Strong Stephan, Blend

Strong Stephan, Blend

Region & altitude

80% arabica from Central America, 20% robusta from Tanzania.


This blend stands for power. One of our most intense coffees for you!


Enjoy its full body and accessible aroma, nuts & dark chocolate.

Recommended brewing method

Espresso, aeropress or bialetti / moka, fully automatic coffee machines

What's special
about this coffee

Strong Stephan was our first 'house blend' and inspired by the typical Italian espresso coffees. To achieve this, we dared to move away from 100% Arabica coffees and looked for a good robusta that could provide some extra spice.

That share (20%) of robusta in the blend comes from the Kagera region in the North West of Tanzania. The remaining 80% are washed arabica
Guatemala (Powerful Peter) and Honduras (Capucas).

Origin visit 2024

The robusta from Tanzania and Honduras have a BIO and Fairtrade certificate.
The Guatemala does not have any certificates, but we are working hard (origin
visit in February 2024) to deepen the chain and build up a direct
relationship with Doña Olga.

Producers & cooperative

This blend comes from 3 regions. You read anything about the share Guatemala at Powerful Peter, for the share from Honduras you can find the information at Sunny Joe.

The robusta from the region in Kagera Tanzania is a
collaboration with the Kaderes Peasant Development cooperative, a large and
professional organization with more than 4000 small-scale farmers.


Processing: natural, sun-dried on African beds

Harvest months: robusta from Kagera is harvested from May to November

Variety: robusta

Importer: Sucafina Specialty

Exporter: Kaderes Peasant Development

Solar powered roast

Sharing the technology of our 'sunroaster' means making more impact.

Strong partnerships

We grow climate-resistant plantations together with local farmers.

Fresh & slow

Your coffee is slowly roasted and arrives at your door a few days later.

Just nice.


Other customers also bought

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
Heerlijk als espresso

Stevig en smaakvol

Veruit de beste

We hebben alle koffies van Ray & Jules geprobeerd en ze een score gegeven. Strong Stephan is voor ons veruit de beste, de favoriet in huis. En dat voor alle momenten van de dag.

Geen fan.

Strong Stephan was niks voor ons. Leek erg hard gebrand, niet vol van smaak, weinig aroma’s te proeven. Voor mensen die hun koffie met melk drinken misschien beter.

Free Shipping

From €30 in Belgium and the Netherlands

Beans or ground

According to your choice

Fresh delivery

Within 3 working days in Belgium

pay safely

Choose your payment method

Sunshine in your mailbox?

Stay informed about new Sisters' Surprise coffees or other promotions, coffee tips and news from our roastery.